Become perfect as the golden arches
Forum P-A pour se motiver, se soutenir, ne rien lacher & se retrouver entre nous... "Ne lâche rien"

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion  

Lovely Quotes About Life For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Become perfect as the golden arches Index du Forum -> Become perfect as the golden arches -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
urswar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Lovely Quotes About Life For Facebook Répondre en citant

Lovely Quotes About Life For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

39.During my prostate exam I asked the doctor, where should I put my pants? Over there by mine, was not the answer I was expecting. Dont Facebook your problems. Facebook is like a jail. 24. 49.Got caught up in a really good book last night. “To feel the joy of life, we have to appreciate and love life.” Debasish Mridha tags: appreciate-life, debasish-mridha, debasish-mridha-md, inspirational-quotes, joy-of-life, love-life, philosophy, quotes 0 likes Like . “Love life comes last in my life. In life, youre given a test that teaches you a lesson. When youre bored you keep opening and closing it every few minutes to see if theres anything good in it. Each day is perfect to accept with indifference all aspects of being.” Kilroy J. “One day I hope to hear "this is the world we live in" used in a positive light.” Karishma Magvani tags: bright-places, change, future, grateful, life, love, love-life, positivity, what-a-wonderful-world, wonderful-world, world 1 likes Like . Princess of Sparkle. Quotes tagged as "love-life" (showing 1-30 of 98) . “To ask a man whether or not he has a girlfriend is to talk about his sex life. Or not. “Any day above ground is a good day. Its like giving birth to all these songs and letting them go like theyre your kids.” Jason Mraz tags: humor, inspirational, love-life, music 43 likes Like . Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. We all know youre doing it for attention and we all know that youll be back. If you disagree with that, then how in the name of God do you differentiate between a mans girlfriend and a girl that is a friend to the man?” Mokokoma Mokhonoana, The Use and Misuse of Children tags: adage, adages, africa, african, aphorism, aphorisms, ask, axiom, axioms, date, dating, deep, dictum, dictums, differentiate, differentiation, epigram, epigrams, female, female-friend, female-friends, females, friend, friends, funny, girlfriend, girlfriends, gnome, gnomes, humor, humorous, humour, insightful, life-partner, life-partners, love, love-life, love-lives, lover, lovers, made-me-think, make-you-think, man, marriage, married, maxim, maxims, men, partner, partners, philosopher, profound, proverb, proverbs, provoke-thought, question, quotation, quotations, quote, quote-of-the-day, quotes, relationship, satire, satirical, satirist, satirists, saying, sayings, sex, sex-life, sex-lives, single, south-africa, south-african, spouse, spouses, thought-provoking, thoughtful, wife, wives 0 likes Like . Cant get enough of these Quotes for Facebook, check out these Epic Quotesor the most awesome Charles BukowskiQuotes ever. I completely forgot what you looked like 24 hours ago. Facebook is the only place where its acceptable to talk to a wall. I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice. .. Love like youve never been unfriended. 26. That awkward moment when someone *Likes* One of your Very old Facebook statuses and you think Creeper. A celebrity is someone who works hard all his life to become known and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognised. 19. For on Facebook. “do not misunderstand person by beauty You really do not know its real or Mask on dirty thoughts” Mohammed Zaki Ansari, "Zaki's Gift Of Love" tags: beautiful, love-life, pain, world 0 likes Like . Edit with Live CSS Save Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Zel - January 8, 2018 0 20 Super Cute Memes That Say, I Miss You! Liz - January 8, 2018 0 20 Outrageously Hilarious Birthday Memes [Volume 2] Liz - January 8, 2018 0 20 Outrageously Hilarious Birthday Memes [Volume 1] Liz - January 8, 2018 0 20 Ouch Memes That Perfectly Show How Much It Burns Liz - January 8, 2018 0 ABOUT USA picture is worth a thousand words, so how about an image with beautiful words inside? It's must be awesome! I hope you like these quotes with pictures.FOLLOW US 2017 SayingImages.com 5a02188284
emoticons for facebook chat heartcara hack train station di facebookbest facebook app for galaxy aceprivacy settings for notes on facebooki m t kh u nick facebook nh th n oadd admin to facebook applicationfacebook sign in for mobilekid goes to jail for comment on facebookfacebook login listedownload an entire album from facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Become perfect as the golden arches Index du Forum -> Become perfect as the golden arches -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation